Edited by Marian V Jones, Colin Wheeler and Pavlos Dimitratos
In this thought-provoking book, leading experts explore why international entrepreneurship is important to the life sciences industry. From multi-disciplinary and cross-national perspectives, they question why international entrepreneurship scholars might usefully invest interest in research focused on one specific industry context.
Show Summary Details
- International Entrepreneurship in the Life Sciences
- Chapter 1: Introduction: International Entrepreneurship in the Life Sciences
- Chapter 2: Assessing the Internationalization Capabilities of Life Science New Ventures
- Chapter 3: Differences in the Strategic Orientations of Nordic and US-based Young Biotechnology Ventures
- Chapter 4: Small Pharmaceutical Firms Building Capabilities to Compete Along the Global Research and Development Pipeline
- Chapter 5: Partnership Formation in Small Biotech Companies
- Chapter 6: Collaborative Entrepreneurship and Internationalization in Life Sciences: Global Growth through Collaboration in Italian Biotech Firms
- Chapter 7: Alliance-driven Governance in the Scottish Life Sciences and its Contribution to Regional Development
- Chapter 8: Sub-suppliers in the Life Science Industry: The Case of Two Danish University Spin-offs
- Chapter 9: Rapid Internationalization and Sustained Competitive Advantage in US and UK Life Science International New Ventures: A Resource-based View
- Chapter 10: Intellectual property protection: the case of three Swiss life science SMEs
- Chapter 11: Performance Trade-offs: Success, Revenue and Profitability
- Chapter 12: Internationalization of Life Science Firms: Dynamics in the Interaction between Networks, Innovation and Export Performance
- Chapter 13: Firm Growth and Performance in Biotechnology: Financial Facts or Wishful Thinking?
- Chapter 14: A Model of Decision-making Processes in Internationalized Life Science Firms
- Chapter 15: Towards a Research Agenda for International Entrepreneurship in the Life Sciences
This content is available to you
Chapter 1: Introduction: International Entrepreneurship in the Life Sciences
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.