We offer an expanding list of Encyclopedia as stand-alone purchases for perpetual access on Elgaronline. Our acclaimed Encyclopedias provide balanced and comprehensive coverage of a major branch within a discipline. Each theme or volume is overseen by a leading scholar with entries prepared by an expert in the field, providing an in-depth and authoritative overview of the individual topic, combined with an exhaustive bibliography.
These state-of-the-art online resources are enhanced with Elgaronline’s powerful search tools, facilitating the search for key terms across the entire Encyclopedia, while the browse function allows users to move seamlessly between the volumes. These elements combine to create powerful research tools for researchers and scholars.
- Sophisticated search and cross-linking
- Intuitive navigation tools
- Direct linking to external references
- Free-flowing XML text optimized for on-screen use
- DRM free, download, print and share subscribed content
- Technology designed to aid library integration
Visit our subject pages to see Encyclopedia available in each subject area: