Business and Management Handbooks
Acclaimed Handbook series in Business and Management
Our authoritative Business and Management Handbook series includes over 100 published titles, with at least 15 new titles published each year. The search and browse functions in Elgaronline integrate these Handbooks into one sophisticated, invaluable research aid. Ideal for business schools with a research or teaching focus that do not require perpetual access.
- Access to 100 separate reference titles containing over 3,000 scholarly articles
- The series provides in-depth surveys of core and emerging topics in Strategy, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Innovation, Management and Organisation, International Management and Research Methods for Management
- Each Handbook comprises specially commissioned, peer reviewed, original chapters offering comprehensive analyses of each topic and points the way ahead for future research agendas
- The editors and contributors are leading figures in their respective fields
- The series provides a vital reference source for scholars and advanced students and is a cornerstone of any good PhD programme
- The functionality of Elgaronline enables pin-point searching across the handbook series enhancing the value of the online content beyond the print and making the series as a whole indispensable for any management library
Please note the titles in this subscription package also appear in our major Business and Management collection, as well as a number of mini collections. Please contact us if you would like the details of the overlapping content.