Business & Management
Our Business & Management list boasts a unique blend of quality, original and cutting-edge publications by leading scholars in the field. International in scope, we publish across an array of disciplinary perspectives and topics, including both traditional and pioneering areas of research. Comprising research monographs, handbooks and advanced textbooks, the breadth and scope of the list will offer something for everyone.
We offer several eBook collections in Business & Management on Elgaronline. Our DRM-free eBooks are valuable tools for student and faculty researchers – on or off campus. Because they allow for unlimited simultaneous users they are also ideal for course readings. These comprehensive collections contain monographs, research handbooks and other reference works published from 1994 through 2019.
Click on the links below for the title lists.
- Asian Business
- Best of Entrepreneurship
- Business Handbooks
- Corporate Governance (Business only)
- Entrepreneurship Handbooks
- Environmental Management
- Gender and Management
- International Business
- Knowledge Management
- Marketing Handbooks
- MBA Executive Education*
- Organisation Studies
- Organisational Behavior & HRM
- Organisational Behavior & HRM Handbooks
- Research and Teaching Skills
Key Features include:
- Perpetual access model
- Designed for leading academic libraries to work with current acquistion work flow and library systems
- DRM free - downloading, printing, course packs allowed
Please contact us directly for a quote.
We are one of the most innovative and discerning publishers of business and management books. The breadth, international scope and accessibility of our list lends itself very well to students and instructors in MBA programmes around the world as well as to more traditional researchers. We are proud to offer this carefully curated selection of our most popular books specifically for the MBA audience.
We have carefully matched our list against the top 10 MBA programmes worldwide to include content on strategy, leadership, marketing, entrepreneurship and innovation, operations management, HRM, finance, the economics of the firm, corporate governance, macroeconomics and research methods. We have striven to ensure that our MBA offering is relevant to the latest teaching in MBA programmes. This includes:
- content covering the core elements of the top 10 MBA programmes worldwide
- the latest practice-based research on business strategy, governance and marketing from North America and from the rest of the world
- the latest cutting edge research relevant to modern business challenges
- research on individual and corporate entrepreneurial behaviour
- research on real world global business problems and solutions
- evidence and advice on expanding markets to new territories
- best practice and evidence on human resources and organisational behaviour in large and small organisations
A valuable in-depth companion resource to MBA textbooks, this offering will ensure that graduates are equipped with the latest tools and knowledge to succeed in the modern business environment.