"A vital reference source for scholars and advanced students and are a cornerstone for any PhD programme."
Acclaimed Handbook series
Our authoritative Handbooks comprise specially commissioned, peer reviewed, original chapters offering comprehensive analyses of each topic. Our Handbooks are unique in their research focus and, in many cases, the cross disciplinary nature of the topics. We publish Handbooks in established fields and in emerging areas that outline current research and set out new research agendas for the future. A good mix of senior and emerging scholars allows for a lively debate between chapters and encourages aspirations to pave the way for future research.
We offer several eBook Handbook collections in all areas on Elgaronline from 1994 to 2019. Our DRM-free eBooks are valuable tools for student and faculty researchers - on or off campus. Because they allow for unlimited simultaneous users they are also ideal for course readings.
Click on the links below for the title lists.
- Business Handbooks
- Economics Handbooks
- Entrepreneurship Handbooks
- Environment Handbooks
- Geography, Urban and Transport Handbooks
- Intellectual Property Handbooks
- International Law Handbooks
- Law Handbooks
- Marketing Handbooks
- Money & Finance Handbooks
- Organisational Behavior & HRM Handbooks
- Public Policy and Politics Handbooks
- Social Policy and Sociology Handbooks
Key Features include:
- Each Handbook comprises specially commissioned, peer reviewed, original chapters offering comprehensive analyses of each topic and points the way ahead for future research agendas
- The editors and contributors are leading figures in their respective fields
- The series provides a vital reference source for scholars and advanced students and is a cornerstone of any good PhD programme
- The functionality of Elgaronline enables pin-point searching across the Handbook series enhancing the value of the online content beyond the print and making the series as a whole indispensable for any management library
Please contact us for futher information or a quote.