Our dynamic academic law programme spans a wide range of subject areas and publication formats, founded on the twin pillars of quality and originality, and serving all levels of the global academic market. Our aim is to publish work that interprets and articulates the law, but also work that innovates and challenges the status quo, often comparing systems or drawing lessons from other disciplines.
We're proud to publish monographs that advance our thinking or serve to define a field, concise overviews that introduce new fields of study, and state-of-the-art reference works - such as our acclaimed Research Handbooks, major Encyclopedia, and Commentaries - that provide a strong foundation for study and research.
Click on the links below for the title lists.
- Asian Law
- Commercial Law
- Comparative Law
- Competition & Antitrust
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate & Financial Law
- Criminal Law & Justice
- Dispute Resolution
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Environmental Law
- Essentials in Environmental Law
- Essentials in Intellectual Property
- European Law
- Health: Policy, Economics, Law
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property, Technology & Media Law
- International Economic Law
- Labour & Employment Law
- Law & Economics
- Legal Theory and Philosophy
- Private International Law
- Public International Law
- Research and Teaching Skills
- Research Methods
Key Features include:
- Perpetual access model
- Designed for leading academic libraries to work with current acquistion work flow and library systems
- DRM free - downloading, printing, course packs allowed
Please contact us directly for a quote.