Table of contents alerts
To receive TOC alerts, please sign up above 'Add TOC Alert'
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for librarians
In the absence of a separate license agreement, Edward Elgar Publishing follows the SERU guidelines for subscriptions to the Competition Law Journal, as published at the NISO SERU website: http://www.niso.org/standards-committees/seru.
Edward Elgar is also able to enter in to a signed license agreement with institutions if this is preferred. Two copies must be signed and sent to: Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd, The Lypiatts, 15 Lansdown Road, Cheltenham, GL50 2JA, UK, email email@example.com with any queries. Or go to our license page.
Journal Interlibrary Loan Policy
Subscribing not-for-profit institutions may share single printed copies of articles among other not-for-profit academic libraries on behalf of end users, to fulfil individual requests by authorised users of those institutions for the purpose of research or private study. Subscribing institutions may also supply secure electronic versions (up to a maximum of five articles per year from any one journal to any one library) by secure electronic transmission including fax, Ariel or its equivalents, whereby the electronic version is deleted after printing.
Rights and Permissions
Please direct any requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a flyer
Download our Journals Ethics Policy
Open Access in Elgar Journals
All Elgar Journals give authors the option of making their article Open Access via the Gold Open Access route, under the following criteria:
- Requests will only be considered after the article has been submitted, peer-reviewed and accepted for publication by the Journal.
- An author processing charge of £1000 per article is applicable.
- The Article will be made publicly available on Elgaronline under a Creative Commons license (CC-BY-NC), both in free-flowing HTML and as a PDF download.
- The version of the Article made available on Elgaronline will be the final published version of the full Article, both in free-flowing HTML and as a PDF download.
- Authors can embed a link into any public repository or web-page which links directly to the final version of the full article on Elgaronline.
Download our Self Archiving Policy document
- Ex Libris Primo Central Index
- ProQuest Summon® Service
- OCLC WorldCat
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
Digital Preservation Services