Issues and Newness
Edited by Alain Fayolle
This book discusses paradigmatic changes in the field of entrepreneurship education in response to economic, political and social needs, and the consequential need to reassess, redevelop and renew curricula and methods used in teaching entrepreneurship.
Show Summary Details
- International Entrepreneurship Education Issues and Newness
- Chapter 1: Issues and Newness in the Field of Entrepreneurship Education: New Lenses for New Practical and Academic Questions
- Chapter 2: Learning and Teaching Entrepreneurship: Dilemmas, Reflections and Strategies
- Chapter 3: Entrepreneurship Education: Can Business Schools Meet the Challenge?
- Chapter 4: To Support the Emergence of Academic Entrepreneurs: The Role of Business Plan Competitions
- Chapter 5: Attitudes, Intentions and Behaviour: New Approaches to Evaluating Entrepreneurship Education
- Chapter 6: The Continental and Anglo-American Approaches to Entrepreneurship Education – Differences and Bridges
- Chapter 7: Mentoring for Entrepreneurs as an Education Intervention
- Chapter 8: Can You Teach Entrepreneurs to Write their Business Plan? An Empirical Evaluation of Business Plan Competitions
- Chapter 9: Skills Demonstrations: A Possibility for Meaningful Co-operation with Work-Life in the Internationalizing Vocational Education
- Chapter 10: Pathways to New Business Opportunities: Innovations and Strategies for the Entrepreneurial Classroom
- Chapter 11: Developing an Entrepreneurial Spirit Among Engineering College Students: What are the Educational Factors?
- Chapter 12: Undergraduate Students as a Source of Potential Entrepreneurs: A Comparative Study between Italy and Argentina
- Chapter 13: Entrepreneurship Education Among Students at a Canadian University: An Extensive Empirical Study of Students’ Entrepreneurial Preferences and Intentions
- Chapter 14: Motivations and Drawbacks Concerning Entrepreneurial Action: A Study of French PhD Students
- Chapter 15: Entrepreneurship Education for the African Informal Sector
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.