Edited by Ronald Paul Hill and Ryan Langan
The strategic importance of Corporate Social Responsibility for both large and small businesses only continues to grow. This Handbook explores the complex relationship between marketing and social responsibility, with a focus on marketing as a driver for CSR initiatives.
Show Summary Details
- Handbook of Research on Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Chapter 1: Research at the intersection of marketing and CSR
- Chapter 2: The domain of corporate social responsibility and marketing
- Chapter 3: The relationship between marketing ethics and corporate social responsibility: serving stakeholders and the common good
- Chapter 4: Organizational congruence with socially responsible behaviors
- Chapter 5: Effective communication with stakeholders
- Chapter 6: Against ethics and CSR: a call for a science-based market-holistic approach to sustainability in business
- Chapter 7: The CSR conundrum: understanding consumer response to corporate social responsibility
- Chapter 8: Finding the link between CSR initiatives and consumers: the role of benefits and consumer–company identification
- Chapter 9: Modeling non-consumer behavior: consumption-as-restriction and corporate social responsibility
- Chapter 10: Consumers and CSR understanding: nuances in consumer perceptions of corporate responsibility initiatives
- Chapter 11: Corporate social responsibility: a look at Eastern nations
- Chapter 12: A Latin American view of CSR and marketing
- Chapter 13: What can ants tell us about corporate social responsibility?
- Chapter 14: Mandating socially responsible behavior
- Chapter 15: Good from ‘evil’: the polarizing effects of corporate social responsibility for controversial companies
- Chapter 16: A global perspective for responsibly serving customers
- Chapter 17: The rising tide of corporate accountability: deliberative and participatory methods for positive impact
- Chapter 18: Doing harm while attempting good: a critical eye on corporate social responsibility
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.