Edited by Larry Kreiser, Ana Yábar Sterling, Pedro Herrera, Janet E. Milne and Hope Ashiabor
Green Taxation and Environmental Sustainability explores the critical issue of how taxes can be applied across relevant environmental areas – including transport, nuclear power, and water and waste management – to achieve sustainability.
Show Summary Details
- Green Taxation and Environmental Sustainability
- Editorial review board
- Chapter 1: Improving the methodology for measuring the greening of the tax system
- Chapter 2: New information in the OECD database on instruments used for environmental policy
- Chapter 3: Promotion of biofuels and EU State aid rules: the case of Spain
- Chapter 4: Territorial differences for transport fuel demand in Spain: an econometric study
- Chapter 5: Environmental concern and sustainability: when citizens assess urban mobility, do they consider the environment?
- Chapter 6: Taxing malls: ways to achieve sustainable urban mobility and transport<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter 7: Electric vehicles: plugging into the US tax code
- Chapter 8: Electric vehicles, taxes and public policies in Brazil
- Chapter 9: Automobile taxation in Spain: recent reforms and future proposals
- Chapter 10: Fiscal tools for inclusion of GCC states in the global environmental programme: focus upon new vehicle imports
- Chapter 11: Taxation and electricity transmission: bringing wind energy onto the grid
- Chapter 12: Public-private partnerships as incentive to foster sustainable technologies
- Chapter 13: Public policy issues on the disposal of high-level radioactive waste in Japan
- Chapter 14: Fueling meltdown: nuclear tax and subsidy in Japan
- Chapter 15: Looking for evidence of landfill tax effectiveness in the European Union
- Chapter 16: Landfill and waste incineration taxes in Catalonia, Spain
- Chapter 17: Raw water pricing for ground water preservation: a policy advocacy exercise in CDO, Philippines<sup>1</sup>
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.