This comprehensive research Handbook encompasses an expansive range of perspectives on the globalization process of Chinese firms.
Eminent global scholars provide contributions on a variety of topics, including:
• industrial innovation;
• technological innovation and learning;
• the performance of Chinese international joint ventures,;
• the global consumer;
• Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) including barriers to FDI and FDI in China’s hinterland areas;
• the globalization of Chinese business practices in Africa;
• the Human Resource Management Transfer Process;
• Corporate Information Disclosure in China’s Stock Market; and
• the home employment effect.