In this book David Audretsch examines the impact of public policy in the entrepreneurial society and in ensuring that entrepreneurship continues to serve as a driving force for economic performance.
Show Summary Details
- 01 Public Policy in the Entrepreneurial Society
- 01 Copyright
- 01 Contents
- 01 Acknowledgements
- 01 Foreword
- 01 Introduction
- Chapter 1: Do University policies make a difference?
- Chapter 2: Do knowledge conditions make a difference? Investment and ownership in German industries
- Chapter 3: Does the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship hold for regions?
- Chapter 4: Do Locational Spillovers Pay? Empirical Evidence from German IPO Data
- Chapter 5: Entrepreneurship capital and economic growth
- Chapter 6: Location: A Neglected Determinant of Firm Growth
- Chapter 7: The Theory of Knowledge Spillover Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 8: The Process of Creative Construction: Knowledge Spillovers, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth
- Chapter 9: Proof of concept centers: accelerating the commercialization of university innovation
- Chapter 10: Resolving the knowledge paradox: Knowledge-spillover entrepreneurship and economic growth
- Chapter 11: The knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship
- Chapter 12: The entrepreneurial society
- Chapter 13: Agency and Governance in Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 14: Transnational social capital and scientist entrepreneurship
- Chapter 15: Cultural diversity and entrepreneurship: a regional analysis for Germany
- Chapter 16: The missing link: knowledge diffusion and entrepreneurship in endogenous growth
- Chapter 17: Does policy influence the commercialization route? Evidence from National Institutes of Health funded scientists
- Chapter 18: Risk attitudes, wealth and sources of entrepreneurial start-up capital
- Chapter 19: Financing the entrepreneurial decision: an empirical approach using experimental data on risk attitudes
- Chapter 20: The Bayh-Dole Act and scientist entrepreneurship
- Chapter 21: Financial signaling by innovative nascent ventures: The relevance of patents and prototypes
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.