Edited by Alain Fayolle, Paula Kyrö and Francisco Liñán
Developing, Shaping and Growing Entrepreneurship considers the role played by education, research, context and strategy in helping to grow entrepreneurial projects from the initial seed of an idea through to the fruition of success. This book is a wide-ranging examination of the influences on entrepreneurial activity that also asks new questions of entrepreneurship and opens new avenues of research. As such, it will become essential reading for academic researchers and entrepreneurial practitioners alike.
Show Summary Details
- Developing, Shaping and Growing Entrepreneurship
- Introduction: the role of European research in understanding entrepreneurship
- Chapter 1: Applying doctoral studies and research on entrepreneurship to teachers’ work at HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
- Chapter 2: Creating a measurement tool for entrepreneurship education: a participatory development approach
- Chapter 3: Validating a theory of planned behavior questionnaire to measure entrepreneurial intentions
- Chapter 4: Developmental networks and entrepreneurial competence development: a survey of active and former junior entrepreneurs
- Chapter 5: Socio-psychological characteristics of entrepreneurial teams: profiling entrepreneurial potential
- Chapter 6: From words to deeds: are Italian universities changing their discursive practices to promote entrepreneurship?
- Chapter 7: Cultural values in the study of a society’s entrepreneurial potential
- Chapter 8: Corporate entrepreneurship and rent creation: an integration of perspectives
- Chapter 9: Strategic resource management in the service sector
- Chapter 10: Absorptive and adaptive capability in commercializing new technology: a case study of emerging petroleum companies in Norway
- Chapter 11: How entrepreneurs develop relationships for community ventures within local communities
- Chapter 12: The innovative performance of firms in African clusters
- Chapter 13: The business model and entrepreneurial strategies: the case of SMEs in mature industries
- Chapter 14: A viability study of Social Economy firms in a market economy: an application in southern Spain
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.