A Practical Guide from Start-up to Global Success
European Fashion Law: A Practical Guide from Start-up to Global Success provides an accessible guide to the legal issues associated with running a fashion business in Europe. This concise book follows the lifecycle of a fashion business from protecting initial designs through to global expansion. https://www.europeanfashionlaw.com/about-the-book
Show Summary Details
- European Fashion Law
- Content overview
- Table of contents
- Key terms
- Chapter 1: What is fashion law?
- Chapter 2: What is European law?
- Chapter 3: Trade marks and your brand
- Chapter 4: Copyright and your creative works
- Chapter 5: Image rights
- Chapter 6: Designs
- Chapter 7: Other important rights
- Chapter 8: Before you incorporate your company
- Chapter 9: Before you enter into your first contract
- Chapter 10: Before you get anyone new involved
- Chapter 11: Before signing an agency or distribution agreement
- Chapter 12: Before you post anything online
- Chapter 13: Raiding the fashion archive
- Chapter 14: Before you collect any personal data
- Chapter 15: Before you sign a lease
- Chapter 16: Before your first ad campaign
- Chapter 17: Before launching your e-commerce site
- Chapter 18: Franchising
- Chapter 19: Resolving disputes
- Chapter 20: If someone copies you
- Chapter 21: If you are sued
- Chapter 22: Taxation and logistics
- Chapter 23: Selling up
- Chapter 24: Combating counterfeits
- Chapter 25: Managing the supply chain
- Chapter 26: What’s next?
This content is available to you
Chapter 1: What is fashion law?
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.