The Ten-year Experience
Edited by Lucjan T. Orlowski
Transition and Growth in Post-Communist Countries documents the first ten years of economic transition in Central and Eastern Europe.
Show Summary Details
- Transition and Growth in Post-Communist Countries The Ten-year Experience
- Discussion panel members
- Chapter 1: The transition economies after ten years
- Chapter 2: Comments on Fischer and Sahay
- Chapter 3: Ten years after: what is special about transition countries
- Chapter 4: What are the chances of catching up with the European Union?
- Chapter 5: Growth convergence: A comment on Warner
- Chapter 6: Remarks on globalization, opennes and macroeconomic stability in transition economies
- Chapter 7: Global integration of financial markets and its consequences for transition economies
- Chapter 8: Unilateral adoption of the euro by EU applicant countries: the macroeconomic aspects
- Chapter 9: Central European economies in the aftermath of the Russian payments crisis
- Chapter 10: Reforming welfare states in post-communist countries
- Chapter 11: Welfare state reforms in post-communist countries: A comment on Barr
- Chapter 12: Comment on Barr
- Chapter 13: Restoring hope, rewarding work: pension reforms in post-communist economies
- Chapter 14: Do 'winners take all'? A comment on Rutkowski
- Chapter 15: Pension reforms in transition economies - remarks and open questions: A comment on Rutkowski
- Chapter 16: Reflections of political and academic leaders of economic transformation
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.