Edited by Mark Blaug and Howard R. Vane
This major reference work, now in its fourth edition, is an extensive and authoritative guide to the most frequently cited academic economists throughout the world. As with the previous editions, each of the entries is written by the entrants themselves and gives pertinent biographical data, principal fields of interest, chief publications and a statement of their principal contributions to economics as they – and not the editors – perceive them. This edition includes only living economists whose articles, published in the period 1990–2000, have been most frequently cited and as such it is the most up-to-date biographical dictionary of the leading players in the economics profession.
Show Summary Details
- Who’s Who in Economics, Fourth Edition
- Appendix 1: Index of principal fields of interest
- Appendix 2: Index of country of residence
- Appendix 3: Index of country of birth with year of birth
- Appendix 4: Index of affiliation, first degree and doctorate
- Appendix 5: Names without an entry
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.