Outcomes and Perspectives
In this vital new book, leading international scholars highlight the unique characteristics and rich variety of European research in entrepreneurship. They pursue several different perspectives and focus on the key issues and most significant developments in the field.
Show Summary Details
- Entrepreneurship Research in Europe Outcomes and Perspectives
- Chapter 1: The Entrepreneurship Debate in Europe: A Matter of History and Culture?
- Chapter 2: Method Issues in the Study of Venture Start-up Processes
- Chapter 3: The Entrepreneurial Process: Emergence and Evolution of New Firms in the Knowledge-Intensive Economy
- Chapter 4: New Firm Performance: Conceptual Perspectives
- Chapter 5: The New Paradigm of Multipolar Competition and its Implications for Entrepreneurship Research in Europe
- Chapter 6: Current State of Methodology in Entrepreneurship Research and Some Expectations for the Future
- Chapter 7: The Origins, Lessons and Definition of Entrepreneurial Achievement: A Multi-Paradigm Perspective Via the Case Method
- Chapter 8: From Forecast to Realisation – A Systemic Approach to Understanding the Evolution of High-Tech Start-ups
- Chapter 9: A Chaordic Lens for Understanding Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Chapter 10: The Entrepreneurial and Innovation Orientation of French, German and Dutch Engineers: The Proposal of a European Context Based Upon Some Empirical Evidence from Two Studies
- Chapter 11: The Strategic Spin-off Project: An Opportunity for Organizational Learning and Change
- Chapter 12: Cultural Change from Entrepreneurship to Intrepreneurship
- Chapter 13: Gender and Sector Effects on Finnish Rural Entrepreneurs’ Culture: Some Educational Implications
- Chapter 14: Factors Associated with the Performance of UK SMEs: Are they Country Specific?
- Chapter 15: Influences on the Growth of Portuguese SMEs
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.