A General Perspective
Edited by Alain Fayolle
This authoritative and comprehensive Handbook showcases the nature and benefits of the new wave in entrepreneurship education emerging as a result of revised academic programmes developed to reflect new forms of entrepreneurship.
Show Summary Details
- Handbook of Research in Entrepreneurship Education, Volume 1 A General Perspective
- Foreword: The Third Wave of Entrepreneurship Education and the Importance of Fun in Learning
- Chapter 1: Cornerstones of Change: Revisiting and Challenging New Perspectives on Research in Entrepreneurship Education
- Chapter 2: Changing the Entrepreneurship Education Paradigm
- Chapter 3: Learning as an Entrepreneurial Process
- Chapter 4: Creating the Entrepreneurial University: Do We Need a Wholly Different Model of Entrepreneurship?
- Chapter 5: Teaching Entrepreneurship at University: From the Wrong Building to the Right Philosophy
- Chapter 6: The Framework of Static and Dynamic Components: An Examination of Entrepreneurial Orientation and University Ability to Teach Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 7: Strategies for Teaching Entrepreneurship: What Else Beyond Lectures, Case Studies and Business Plans?
- Chapter 8: Social Constructionist Thinking: Some Implications for Entrepreneurship Research and Education
- Chapter 9: Multi-disciplinary Entrepreneurship Clinic: Experiential Education in Theory and Practice
- Chapter 10: Towards a New Methodology to Assess the Entrepreneurship Teaching Programmes
- Chapter 11: A Conceptual Approach to Better Diagnosis and Resolution of Cross-Cultural and Gender Challenges in Entrepreneurial Research
- Chapter 12: Entrepreneurial Marketing and University Education
- Chapter 13: The Role of Entrepreneurship Education in the Entrepreneurial Process
- Chapter 14: Evaluating Entrepreneurship Education and Training: Implications for Programme Design
- Chapter 15: Archetypes of Pedagogical Innovation for Entrepreneurship in Higher Education: Model and Illustrations
- Chapter 16: Learning Risk-Taking Competences
This content is available to you
Foreword: The Third Wave of Entrepreneurship Education and the Importance of Fun in Learning
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.