Edited by Herwig C.H. Hofmann and Alexander H. Türk
This book is a unique contribution to the understanding of the reality of government and governance in the European Union (EU).
Show Summary Details
- EU Administrative Governance
- An Introduction to EU Administrative Governance
- Chapter 1: Agenda Setting in the European Commission: How the European Commission Structure and Influence the EU Agenda
- Chapter 2: The Involvement of Administrative Players in the EU Decision Making Process
- Chapter 3: Policy Implementation
- Chapter 4: Comitology in Environmental Policy: Practical Experiences between Efficiency and Legitimacy
- Chapter 5: European Governance of Food Safety
- Chapter 6: Administrative Governance in State Aid Policy
- Chapter 7: Modernisation of EC Antitrust Enforcement
- Chapter 8: Does the EU Need a Single European Securities Regulator?
- Chapter 9: Administrative Governance and the Europeanisation of Asylum and Immigration Policy
- Chapter 10: Administrative Governance in the Field of EU Police and Judicial Co-operation
- Chapter 11: Administrative Governance and CFSP
- Chapter 12: EU Committee Governance and the Multilevel Community Administration
- Chapter 13: Comitology and the Courts: Tales of the Unexpected
- Chapter 14: Tools for the Control of Political and Administrative Agents: Impact Assessment and Administrative Governance in the European Union
- Chapter 15: Re-Conceptualising Europeanisation as a Public Law of Collisions: Comitology, Agencies and Interactive Public Adjudication
- Chapter 16: The Problem of Democratic Legitimacy in a Supranational Government
- Chapter 17: Conclusion: Europe’s Integrated Administration
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.