Starting up and Growing New Businesses
Edited by Bart Clarysse, Juan Roure and Tom Schamp
This highly accessible book brings together the insights of leading academics and researchers to promote a better understanding of the role of private equity providers in the development of growth-oriented start-ups and the management of growth processes.
Show Summary Details
- Entrepreneurship and the Financial Community Starting up and Growing New Businesses
- About the editors
- Chapter 1: Investment in Venture Capital Funds in Europe
- Chapter 2: An Analysis of the Selection Behaviour of Early-Stage High-Tech Investors in Europe
- Chapter 3: Private Equity Investors, Corporate Governance and Professionalization
- Chapter 4: The Impact of Capital Inflows and Management Skills on the Performance of European Private Equity Funds
- Chapter 5: Business Angels Academies: Unleashing the Potential for Business Angel Investment
- Chapter 6: The Motivation of Entrepreneurs Toward Private Equity Financing: A Laddering Approach
- Chapter 7: What Factors Determine the Use of Venture Capital? Evidence from the Irish Software Sector
- Chapter 8: Cross-Border Venture Captalists’ Support for the Internationalization of New Software Ventures
- Chapter 9: Venture Capitalists’ Communication and Commitment: A Practitioner’s Perspective
- Chapter 10: Private Equity and the Development of University Spin-Out Companies
- Chapter 11: Dynamics of University Spin-Out Companies: Entrepreneurial Ventures of Technology Lifestyle Businesses?
- Chapter 12: Through a Glass Darkly: New Perspectives on the Equity Gap
- Chapter 13: Innovation, Technology Transfer and the Equity Gap: A European Perspective
This content is available to you
About the editors
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.