Edited by Angelo Corallo, Giuseppina Passiante and Andrea Prencipe
By bringing together elements of a radical new approach to the firm based on a biological metaphor of the ecosystem, this unique book extends the limits of existing theories traditionally used to investigate business networks.
Show Summary Details
- The Digital Business Ecosystem
- Chapter 1: The Business Ecosystem as a Multiple Dynamic Network
- Chapter 2: The Paradigm of Structural Coupling in Digital Ecosystems
- Chapter 3: The Quest for New Organizational Forms: The Strange Case of Open Source Software Communities
- Chapter 4: From a National to a Metanational Ecosystem: Harnessing the Value of Global Knowledge Diversity
- Chapter 5: Network of Relationships in the Indian Software Industry: A Novel Business Ecosystem?
- Chapter 6: The Growing Volatility of the Global Economy from a Complex System Perspective
- Chapter 7: China and the New Economy: A Case of Convergence?
- Chapter 8: The Management of Intellectual Property in the Digital Business Ecosystem
- Chapter 9: MAP-STEPS: A Framework for Opportunity Assessment and Development of a Sustainable Business Model for eBusiness
- Chapter 10: Tools and Frameworks for Digital Business Ecosystems
- Chapter 11: Enabling the Flexible Enterprise – RFID and Smart Devices
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.