The Challenge of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
Edited by Stefano Pogutz, Angeloantonio Russo and Paolo Migliavacca
Innovation, Markets and Sustainable Energy is the first attempt to explore fuel cells and hydrogen technologies by embracing a solid theoretical perspective in the field of innovation and management. Adopting a cross-sectional and international perspective, the book analyzes the implications of introducing fuel cells into the industrial system and explores the complexity of market development for new technological solutions.
Show Summary Details
- Innovation, Markets and Sustainable Energy The Challenge of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Chapter 1: The Role of Hydrogen in Our Energy Future
- Chapter 2: Transition Towards Sustainable Energy Systems: The Case of Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- Chapter 3: Fuel Cells as Disruptive Innovation: The Power to Change Markets
- Chapter 4: Build-up of a Hydrogen Infrastructure
- Chapter 5: Networks Dynamics, Innovation and Fuel Cell Technologies: Shaping a New Industry
- Chapter 6: Rate and Dimensions of the Technological Knowledge Base Underlying Fuel Cell Innovations: Evidence from Patent Data
- Chapter 7: Balancing Exploration and Exploitation Across Firm Boundaries: Intra- and Interorganizational Learning in the Fuel Cell Industry
- Chapter 8: Financing Fuel Cell Market Development: Exploring the Role of Expectation Dynamics in Venture Capital Investment
- Chapter 9: The Introduction of Fuel Cell Technologies in the Automotive Industry: State of the Art and Perspectives
- Chapter 10: Early Markets for Fuel Cells: An Assessment of their Contribution to a Future Hydrogen Economy
- Chapter 11: Market Coordination and Network Effects: The Case of the European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology Platform
- Chapter 12: The American Hydrogen Strategy: Cooperation in Public Policy
- Chapter 13: Japan’s Fuel Cell Technology: Policy and Progress
- Chapter 14: Hydrogen: Origins and Where to Go from Here?
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.