Edited by Brian Bruce
The Handbook of Behavioral Finance is a comprehensive, topical and concise source of cutting-edge research on recent developments in behavioral finance.
Show Summary Details
- Handbook of Behavioral Finance
- Chapter 1: Framing Effects, Selective Information and Market Behavior: An Experimental Analysis
- Chapter 2: Information Overload and Information Presentation in Financial Decision Making
- Chapter 3: Revealing the Information Content of Investment Decisions
- Chapter 4: The Disposition Effect and Individual Investor Decisions: The Roles of Regret and Counterfactual Alternatives
- Chapter 5: Overreaction of Exchange-Traded Funds During the Bubble of 1998–2002
- Chapter 6: Intentional Herding in Stock Markets: An Alternate Approach in an International Context
- Chapter 7: Psychic Distance in the Eight-year Crisis: An Empirical Study
- Chapter 8: The Effects of Higher Transaction Costs on Trader Behavior
- Chapter 9: Homo Communitatis: A Rigorous Foundation for Behavioral Finance
- Chapter 10: Does Mutual Fund Flow Reflect Investor Sentiment?
- Chapter 11: The Impact of Motivational and Cognitive Factors on Optimistic Earnings Forecasts
- Chapter 12: Overconfidence and Active Management
- Chapter 13: Availability Heuristic and Observed Bias in Growth Forecasts: Evidence from an Analysis of Multiple Business Cycles
- Chapter 14: Weak and Strong Individual Forecasts: Additional Experimental Evidence
- Chapter 15: Behavioral Finance and Investment Advice
- Chapter 16: Measuring the Impact of Behavioral Traders in the Market for Closed-end Country Funds from 2002 to 2009
- Chapter 17: Holding on to the Losers: Finnish Evidence
- Chapter 18: The Impact of Business and Consumer Sentiment on Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Brazil
- Chapter 19: The Information-Adjusted Noise Model: Theory and Evidence from the Australian Stock Market
- Chapter 20: Ambiguity Aversion and Illusion of Control in an Emerging Market: Are Individuals Subject to Behavioral Biases?
- Chapter 21: Behavioral Finance in Malaysia
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.