Multilateral, Regional and Bilateral Governance
This timely book examines international trade and investment law at various levels of governance, including unilateral, bilateral, regional, and multilateral arrangements.
Show Summary Details
- International Trade and Investment Law Multilateral, Regional and Bilateral Governance
- Chapter 1: Introduction: International Law is Fragmented and Cyclical
- Chapter 2: Unilateralism
- Chapter 3: The Rise and Fall of Multilateralism
- Chapter 4: The Rise of Bilateralism/Regionalism
- Chapter 5: The EU’s Relationship with Brazil and India
- Chapter 6: The EU’s Relationship with China
- Chapter 7: The EU’s Relationship with Russia
- Chapter 8: Preliminary Remarks on Foreign Direct Investment
- Chapter 9: History of Foreign Direct Investment Regulation
- Chapter 10: Current Regulatory Regimes
- Chapter 11: Why is there a Need for a Multilateral Investment Treaty?
- Chapter 12: How to Design a Multilateral Framework for Investment
- Chapter 13: An Overview of the WTO and the NAFTA
- Chapter 14: Comparison between the WTO and NAFTA
- Epilogue and Recommendations to Part 3
- Bibliography: Books and Book Chapters
- Bibliography: Journal Articles and Reports
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.