Factor Mobility, Agriculture, Environment and Quantitative Studies
Edited by Miroslav N. Jovanović
With this Handbook, Miroslav Jovanović has provided readers with both an excellent stand-alone original reference book as well as an integral part of a comprehensive three-volume set. This introduction into a rich and expanding academic and practical world of international economic integration also provides a theoretical and analytical framework to the reader, presenting select analytical studies and encouraging further research.
Show Summary Details
- International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III Factor Mobility, Agriculture, Environment and Quantitative Studies
- Introductory Note
- Chapter 1: Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Integration
- Chapter 2: An Enlarged EU, Institutional Challenges and European Competitiveness
- Chapter 3: The Integration and Fragmentation Roles of Transnational Companies
- Chapter 4: Multinational Enterprises and Regional Economic Integration: Rethinking Key Metrics in International Business
- Chapter 5: Economic Integration from Above and Below with the Evidence of Japanese MNEs in Europe
- Chapter 6: International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Chapter 7: Migration, Ethnicity and Economic Integration
- Chapter 8: Reforming the System of International Migration
- Chapter 9: European Integration and Agricultural Protection: An Introduction
- Chapter 10: The Reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy
- Chapter 11: Agricultural Policy as a Barrier to Global Economic Integration
- Chapter 12: The Differential Impact of Economic Integration on Environmental Policy
- Chapter 13: Estimating the Effects of Integration
- Chapter 14: The Quantitative Effects of European Post-war Economic Integration
- Chapter 15: Measuring the Extent and Costs of EU Protectionism
- Chapter 16: Econometric Evaluation of EU Cohesion Policy: A Survey
- Chapter 17: Policy Liberalisation and US Integration with the Global Economy: Trade and Investment between 1980 and 2006
- Chapter 18: GATT/WTO Membership and its Effect on Trade: Where Do We Stand?
- Chapter 19: Do Economic Integration Agreements Lead to Deeper Integration of Services Markets?
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.