Ensuring Compliance in a Global World
Edited by Fabrizio Cafaggi
This book addresses the different mechanisms of enforcement deployed in transnational private regimes vis-à-vis those in the field of public transnational law.
Show Summary Details
- Enforcement of Transnational Regulation
- Figures and tables
- Introduction: The Transformation of Transnational Private Regulation: Enforcement Gaps and Governance Design
- Chapter 1: Enforcement of Transnational Public Regulation
- Chapter 2: Enforcing Transnational Private Regulation: Models and Patterns
- Chapter 3: National Courts and Transnational Private Regulation
- Chapter 4: Non-judicial Enforcement of Transnational Private Regulation
- Chapter 5: Judicial Models of International Law Enforcement
- Chapter 6: Multilevel Judicial Protection of ‘Rule of Law’ in Transnational Regulation Requires ‘Struggles for Justice’
- Chapter 7: Privatizing the Adjudication of International Commercial Disputes: The Relevance of Organizational Form
- Chapter 8: Enforcement of Private Transnational Labor Regulation: A New Frontier in the Anti-Sweatshop Movement?
- Chapter 9: Financial Private Regulation and Enforcement
- Chapter 10: Transnational Private Regulation of the Internet: Different Models of Enforcement
- Chapter 11: Enforcement of Transnational Private Regulation of Advertising Practices: Decentralization, Mechanisms and Procedural Fairness
- Chapter 12: The Enforcement of Transnational Private Regulation: A Fictitious Oxymoron
This content is available to you
Figures and tables
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.