Edited by Jan Wouters, Tanguy de Wilde, Pierre Defraigne and Jean-Christophe Defraigne
China, the European Union and Global Governance examines the key determinants of European and Chinese approaches to the restructuring of global governance systems.
Show Summary Details
- China, the European Union and Global Governance
- Chapter 1: China Shakes the World: Challenges Arising from Shifts in the Global Balance of Power
- Chapter 2: China and the EU in Global Governance: Seeking Harmony in Identities
- Chapter 3: Europe, China and the Group of Twenty
- Chapter 4: China and the European Union in the World Trade Organization: Living Apart Together?
- Chapter 5: What Lessons Can be Learned from the Doha Round?
- Chapter 6: Beyond European Conditionality and Chinese Non-Interference: Articulating EU–China–Africa Trilateral Relations
- Chapter 7: A Monetary G3 with a Multilateral Perspective
- Chapter 8: Prospects for the International Monetary System: Key Questions
- Chapter 9: Is the Renminbi Undervalued?
- Chapter 10: Dynamic Engagement: China’s Participation in International Monetary Institutions
- Chapter 11: Global Climate Governance and the Energy Challenge: European and Chinese Perspectives
- Chapter 12: China–EU and the Challenge of Global Climate Change and Energy
- Chapter 13: Climate Change, Technology Transfer and Low-carbon Economy Development in China
- Chapter 14: EU–China Climate Relations: The Clean Development Mechanism and Renewable Energy in China
- Chapter 15: The Energy Challenge: China, the EU and the Restructuring of Global Governance
- Chapter 16: China, the EU and Sustainable Energy: Cooperation, Competition or Conflict?
- Chapter 17: The US–Japan Alliance and the Rise of China: Implications for the East Asian Security Order and the EU’s Regional Role
- Chapter 18: The EU vis-à-vis China: A Question of Power and Coercion?
- Chapter 19: The EU and China: Emerging Global Powers Capable of Balancing US Hegemony and Shaping a New World Order?
- Chapter 20: BRICs, China and the Emerging World Order: Is the PRC Writing a New Global Script?
- Concluding remarks: China-EUrelations in turbulent times: whichway forward?
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.