A Guide to Steer Your Academic Career
Edited by Alain Fayolle and Mike Wright
Competition to publish in the top journals is fierce. This book provides entrepreneurship researchers with relevant material and insights to support them in their efforts to publish their research in the most prestigious entrepreneurship outlets.
Show Summary Details
- How to Get Published in the Best Entrepreneurship Journals
- Chapter 1: Thinking and writing for scholarly publication in entrepreneurship
- Chapter 2: Getting published in entrepreneurship journals
- Chapter 3: The review process
- Chapter 4: Getting published - and cited - in entrepreneurship: reflections on ten papers
- Chapter 5: From idea to publication: managing the research process
- Chapter 6: Doing a research literature review
- Chapter 7: Ethics and publishing in entrepreneurship research
- Chapter 8: Moving from the periphery to the inner circle: getting published from your thesis
- Chapter 9: Do European scholars have specific problems getting published in Anglo-Saxon journals?
- Chapter 10: How to publish qualitative entrepreneurship research in top journals
- Chapter 11: Laying the foundations for Asia-focused research through qualitative research
- Chapter 12: Publishing cases in entrepreneurship journals
- Chapter 13: Getting published in entrepreneurship policy
- Chapter 14: Positioning entrepreneurship research for general management journals
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.