Making a Difference
Edited by Lena Zander
The Research Handbook of Global Leadership is an exciting new Handbook that brings together an international, prominent group of scholars to take a fresh look at global leadership, and query why and how global leaders can make a difference in our world both today and in the future.
Show Summary Details
- Research Handbook of Global Leadership
- Chapter 1: Prologue to the Research Handbook of Global Leadership: Making a Difference
- Chapter 2: Multicultural leadership: keeping multiplicity alive and well
- Chapter 3: Global leadership: sustaining classic managerialism
- Chapter 4: Action intent: getting closer to leadership behavior in 22 countries
- Chapter 5: The motivational forces and moral imperatives of relational models: implications for global leadership
- Chapter 6: Meeting the challenges of globalization in order to make a difference: implications for teams and team leadership
- Chapter 7: Making a difference: managing identities and emotions in multicultural teams
- Chapter 8: Making a difference in the digital age: global leadership and multiteam systems
- Chapter 9: The new Millennial global leaders: what a difference a generation makes!
- Chapter 10: Leadership for tomorrow: Taiwanese youth, ethnic identity and social networking
- Chapter 11: Responsible global leadership: a multi-level framework
- Chapter 12: Exploring responsible global leadership in corporate–community transactions
- Chapter 13: Beyond corporate social responsibility: global leadership virtues that make a difference
- Chapter 14: Inclusive leadership for the ethical management of cultural diversity
- Chapter 15: Developing global leaders who make a difference
- Chapter 16: Middle managers in mergers and acquisitions: agents and recipients of change
- Chapter 17: Buffering and bridging: how leaders can make a difference during the post-merger integration process
- Chapter 18: The Nigerian leadership crisis: is shared leadership the answer?
- Chapter 19: Taking the lead in making a difference: the role of business schools
- Chapter 20: Making a difference in the classroom: developing global leadership competencies in business school students
- Chapter 21: Developing socially responsible global leaders and making a difference: Global Leadership Lab social innovation projects
- Chapter 22: Intersectional interventions in leadership education
- Chapter 23: In search of responsible global leadership that makes a difference
- Chapter 24: A world of learning: the future of management education based on academia and practitioner universitas
- Chapter 25: Epilogue: developing holistic leaders – beyond the obvious
This content is available to you
Chapter 1: Prologue to the Research Handbook of Global Leadership: Making a Difference
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.