Edited by Mel Marquis and Roberto Cisotta
With courts and arbitrators functioning daily as front line decision-makers applying EU competition law, this book reflects on a variety of issues related to the litigation and arbitration of cases in this field. It provides expert analysis from perspectives of substance, procedure, fundamental rights, as well as inter-institutional dialogue and coherence.
Show Summary Details
- Litigation and Arbitration in EU Competition Law
- Litigation and arbitration in EU competition law
- Chapter 1: The Antitrust Damages Directive – much ado about nothing?
- Chapter 2: Collective redress – (too) great expectations?
- Chapter 3: Judicial dialogues and uniformity in the multi-level application of EU competition law
- Chapter 4: Evaluation of evidence by the European Courts in competition cases
- Chapter 5: The evolution of the ‘full jurisdiction’ of the Union Courts in Article 101 and 102 matters
- Chapter 6: Dura lex sed lex: the parent-subsidiary relationship in EU antitrust law and the AEG Telefunken presumption – independence of the EU legal system, effectiveness of competition law and protection of fundamental rights
- Chapter 7: Judicial assessment of anticompetitive behaviour in Italy
- Chapter 8: Services of general economic interest and state aid in EU law: the challenges for the Court of Justice after the ‘Almunia Package’
- Chapter 9: Locus standi of natural and legal persons before the European Courts in State aid cases
- Chapter 10: State aid cases before national judges
- Chapter 11: Some considerations on arbitrability of competition law disputes and powers and duties of arbitrators in applying EU competition law
- Chapter 12: The interaction between arbitration and public enforcement: clash or harmony?
- Chapter 13: Review by national courts of arbitral awards dealing with EU competition law
- Chapter 14: Analysis of recent competition cases decided by arbitrators
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.