Edited by John R. McIntyre, Silvester Ivanaj, Vera Ivanaj and Rabi N. Kar
This review addresses some of the pertinent questions arising out of the fast changing dynamics of sustainability development in multinational enterprises focusing their strategies, practices and models on emerging economies. Contributors from India, Europe and the United States offer fresh perspectives on strategic considerations for firms as well as case material.
Show Summary Details
- Emerging Dynamics of Sustainability in Multinational Enterprises
- Introduction: emerging dynamics of sustainability in multinational enterprises
- Chapter 1: The role of multinational enterprises in promoting system-level innovations in the Finnish food industry
- Chapter 2: Are local businesses or MNEs more environmentally sustainable? Some evidence from Asia
- Chapter 3: Push factors causing outward FDI from select Asian economies: is sustainability a concern?
- Chapter 4: CSR and networked organizations
- Chapter 5: Convergence and divergence of transnational regulation: the issue of MNEs and corporate social responsibility
- Chapter 6: Implications for multinational enterprises seeking a sustainable virtual environment using the building blocks of social media
- Chapter 7: The internationalization path and sustainability dynamics in emerging economies: the case of Indian SMEs
- Chapter 8: Sustainable development through consumer well-being and life satisfaction: preliminary findings and strategy implications from study in India
- Chapter 9: DKCMUL: a case study in sustainable development
- Chapter 10: Environmental Kuznets curve: CO2 emissions, pollution havens and type of economic development
- Chapter 11: Measuring environmental consciousness
- Chapter 12: Sustainable agricultural marketing strategies and practices: an Indian experience
- Chapter 13: Resource dynamics of outbound acquisitions: evidence from the Indian IT industry
- Chapter 14: Sustainability through Africapitalism
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.