Edited by Huiyao Wang and Lu Miao
An excellent guide for understanding the trends, challenges and opportunities facing China through globalization, this Handbook answers the pertinent questions regarding the globalization process and China’s influence on the world.
Show Summary Details
- Handbook on China and Globalization
- Editors and contributors
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Handbook on China and Globalization
- Chapter 2: China’s outward investment: Chinese enterprise globalization’s characteristics, trends and challenges
- Chapter 3: Chinese innovation and entrepreneurship going abroad: from counterfeits and copycats to innovation exporters
- Chapter 4: China’s way to the US market: China’s outward direct investment in the United States
- Chapter 5: Patterns and characteristics of Chinese contracts: an empirical study across Asia
- Chapter 6: Venturing out into the world: China in global investment
- Chapter 7: China goes global: outward investment
- Chapter 8: Global governance: how Asia shapes the world
- Chapter 9: China’s Belt & Road Initiative: a counterforce to globalization reversal
- Chapter 10: China’s innovation-driven growth and its emerging impact on global innovation
- Chapter 11: Could the People’s currency become the global currency?
- Chapter 12: China and global structural change: past, present and future
- Chapter 13: From management to leadership? China’s international policy toward foreign investment
- Chapter 14: China’s global power ambition: expectations, opportunities and challenges
- Chapter 15: Perspectives, prospects and challenges of Panchsheel in Asia: the India–China context
- Chapter 16: The competition over soft power between China and the United States: an analysis of how East Asians view a rising China
- Chapter 17: Six aspects of wangdao to create values: the basic mindset to promote the development of human civilization
- Chapter 18: Geopolitical shifts in the triangle “US–GCC–China”: present relations and future prospects
- Chapter 19: The Chinese intelligence services in Africa
- Chapter 20: China and global economic governance: does BRICS matter?
- Chapter 21: Returning to the Chinese Academy of Sciences: shortage, environment and rewards
- Chapter 22: The patterns and trends of Chinese studying abroad
- Chapter 23: A tale of two strategies: economic growth strategy and talent managementstrategy in China
- Chapter 24: Globalization in China and studying in North America
- Chapter 25: Management talent: a critical success factor for China’s globalization
- Chapter 26: China and its participation in global governance in the new era
This content is available to you
If the inline PDF is not rendering correctly, you can download the PDF file here.